Saturday, November 20, 2010

Week 10 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am playing a great new fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player once during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

Another solid week as I was able to put up 92 points and move into 8th place in the celebrity blogger league. I am only 35 points out of 5th and I look to make up more ground this week. I had a huge week with Eli Manning putting up 23 points and Fred Jackson bringing in 28 more. Every member of my team for the third week in a row scored a TD. LeGarrette Blount who did not even start for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers still came through with 15 big points. At wide receiver I am having a hard time from week to week. Last week I got 11 points from Larry Fitzgerald and 6 more from Mike Williams of the Buccaneers. I should have taken Dez Bryant but who saw that coming. I still have Bryant available for this week. Tight End Mercedes Lewis chipped in with 5 points and I got my final 4 points from Jay Feely which was my biggest disappointment of the week. Week 11 will be a huge week to see if I can stay close with mostly backup players. The pickings are slim coming down the stretch, matchups will be the key. Stay tuned for my picks.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous fantasy football projections and tools said...

I will check this Suicide Fantasy Football. Thank you for providing the link!

11/24/2010 09:42:00 PM  
Anonymous FootBall Suicide Fantacy said...

How do you play college fantasy football? www.suicidefantasyfootball.com does it an all new way

8/01/2011 09:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home