Sunday, November 14, 2010

As Vinnie Sees it- Week 10 Vince Vitale



After getting 103 points last week I moved into 11th place out of 36 in the celebrity blogger league. This week I am a little worried as I look to pick on the Carolina Panthers who actually have a nice defense. At quarterback I still have Eli Manning left and I see no better week to play him than this week at home against the Dallas Cowboys. At running back I am going to take a chance with Fred Jackson at home against the Detroit Lions and LeGarrette Blount at home against the Carolina Panthers. I don't expect 100 yards rushing from either but I am hoping for a TD from each. At wide receiver I still have Larry Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald is about as healthy as he is going to get. The Cardinals play better at home and there is no reason that Fitzgerald should not have a big day against the Seattle Seahawks. On the other side I am going with Mike Williams of Tampa Bay possibly the leader for rookie of the year. Mike Williams is getting a ton of targets and I hope he can get away for one long ball against the Panthers. At tight end I will go with Marcedes Lewis at home and against the porous Houston Texans defense. I was burned by Dan Carperter last week, this week I am rolling out Jay Feeley at home against the Seahawks. The Cardinals should score 20+ points against the Seahawks and I hope for at least 3 FG attempts. Lewis should get a lot of chances as Garrard will look to dump the ball off a lot. I need a huge week to move back into the top 10. I do not know if this lineup is capable of 100 points but I think they have potential. Check in next week to see if my selections paid off.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home