Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 10 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am playing a great new fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player once during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

WOW I finally nailed it and had my 100+ point week. I scored 103 points last week and moved into 11th place out of 36 in the celebrity blogger league. I need a couple of back to back 100 point weeks to get back into the race, so this week is very important. My list of star players is getting smaller. Finding backs and receivers is just a matter of matchups now. I had a huge 27 points from Aaron Rodgers who lit up the Dallas Cowboys. Michael Turner and Darren McFadden combined for 32 more fantasy points which was more than solid. For the second week in a row all of my players scored at least one TD. Greg Jennings and Steve Smith each scored and combined for 24 points, while Jacob Tamme scored 16 fantasy points with a monster game. My worst player was again my kicker as Dan Carpenter scored only 4 points. I have an actual shot to move into the top 10 this week I need to be spot on. Stay tuned for my picks.
Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home