Thursday, November 25, 2010

Week 11 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am playing a great new fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player once during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

For the fourth week in a row I had a solid effort this time scoring 87 points and moving into 7th place in the Suicide Fantasy League celebrity blogger league. For the fourth straight week every player on my roster scored a touchdown. I am very happy that I had Drew Brees still to use as he had a monster game scoring 31 fantasy points. At running back I scored 19 from LeSean McCoy who found the end zone twice, and Steven Jackson scored 5 points as he really had nowhere to go against the Atlanta Falcons defense that bottled him up. I was hoping for a short yardage touchdown from Jackson but it did not happen. Stars are hard to find in the receiver area this late into the season however I thought I would do well with Terrell Owens and Dez Bryant. Both managed a touchdown but Bryant only had eight yards receiving which was a major disappointment. Between the two receivers I received another 18 fantasy points. At Tight End I had Jason Witten who also scored but only collected 4 fantasy points. I finally did well at kicker getting 10 points from Rob Bironas who seems to score well week in and week out. I am now within 100 points of first place so I have a shot. I need to pick up 15-20 points per week on the leaders which will be hard since I have used up most of the stars in the league. Stay tuned for my picks.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home