Sunday, September 5, 2010

St. Louis Rams Name Sam Bradford Starting QB



Saturday the St. Louis Rams named Sam Bradford their starting quarterback for the 2010 NFL season that will kick off next Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals. With great power comes great responsibility, and that responsibility was earned and has been given to Sam Bradford. Bradford finished the preseason 33 of 55 for 338 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions for a QB rating of 95.9. An injury to A.J. Feeley early in the preseason gave Bradford just the opening he needed. I believe Sam Bradford is the real deal and I look forward to watching him for many years to come, in a St. Louis Rams jersey.

St. Louis Rams Coach Steve Spagnuolo said "We're confident, the staff is confident. The team is confident. It's
well deserved. He deserves this opportunity.... It was evident these last three games that he had pretty good control of what we're
doing, that the team rallies around him."

Sam Bradford said "Obviously I was extremely excited, I feel like coach has given me a great opportunity here to start next
week versus Arizona. But I realize there's a lot of responsibility that comes with that opportunity."

Bradford said he is ready for the challenge “Definitely. I’m a competitor,” Bradford said. “I sat on the bench last year with an injury and it’s something that I did not enjoy at all. Just to have the opportunity to play football again, it’s really something that I look forward to.”

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home