Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stan Kronke Approved To Purchase Rams

Today is one of the nicest days in a while in St. Louis with bright sunny skies and mild fall like temperatures you can almost feel football in the air. In addition Stan Kroenke received unanimous approval from NFL owners as new owner of Rams. Stan Kroenke who already owns 40 percent of the St Louis Rams will purchase the remaining 60 percent from Chip Rosenbloom and Lucia Rodriguez. Kronke who already owns the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche will have to turn ownership over to a family member.

This is the greatest news St. Louis Rams fans have had in a while. Stan Kronke is a great businessman and more than anything is competitive and wants to succeed. I believe he will keep the St. Louis Rams in St. Louis long term, and in addition I believe he will look to improve our stadium situation possibly by building a new stadium one day. The Rams should also be much more aggressive during free agency in the future. Kronke will want to improve the talent level of the Rams and will do what it takes to get the job done. This could be a great day in St. Louis Rams history.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home