Monday, October 6, 2008

NFL Week 5 Predictions

Every week I will make my NFL gameday predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area or our Fan-Sided forum area. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. We are doing pretty good so far going 39-21. My NFL Week 5 Predictions are below. Good Luck to you. I want to go out on a limb this week. With Boldin out you would think Buffalo would be any easy pick however with Early Doucet adding speed to the Cardinals roster I think Kurt Warner and their defense will bounce back this week. I also like Baltimore over Tennessee I can't see Kerry Collins winning another game on the road at Baltimore. My favorite pick this week is Jacksonville over the beat up Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers are coming off games against Philadlephia and Baltimore OUCH!

Green Bay
Houston
Chicago
San Diego
New York Giants
Philadelphia
Carolina
Baltimore
Arizona
New England
Denver
Dallas
Jacksonville
New Orleans


Last Weeks Results - 8 - 5

Year-To-Date Results - 39 -21

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home