Friday, December 30, 2011

NFL Week 17 Predictions

Need one last big week to get up to 70% for the season. Still waiting for the perfect week. Week 17 is typically very hard but I will try my best. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 17 Predictions below:

Green Bay Packers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Miami Dolphins
New Orleans Saints
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
Tennessee Titans
Philadelphia Eagles
San Francisco 49ers
Atlanta Falcons
Arizona Cardinals
Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Giants

Last Week - 10 - 6

Year-To-Date Results – 164 - 76 (68%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home