Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NFL Week 13 Predictions

26-4 over the last two weeks. I am red hot! Come compare or comment on my picks. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 13 Predictions below:

Philadelphia Eagles
New England Patriots
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders
New York jets
Atlanta Falcons
Chicago Bears
Carolina Panthers
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
San Francisco 49ers
New Orleans Saints
San Diego Chargers

Last Week - 14 - 2

Year-To-Date Results – 124 - 52 (70%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home