Thursday, November 24, 2011

NFL Week 12 Predictions

Only the Jets and Giants kept me from my first perfect week of the year. We will try again this week. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 12 Predictions below:

Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New England Patriots
Arizona Cardinals
Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans
New York Jets
Chicago Bears
Washington Redskins
San Diego Chargers
Pittsburgh Steelers
New Orleans Saints

Last Week - 12 - 2

Year-To-Date Results – 110 - 50 (69%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home