Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 4 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am once again playing a great fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player ONCE during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

Of course Tom Brady burns me with his worst game of the year, at least the Patriots lost making it all worthwhile. I was able to put up 83.44 points week 4 behind big weeks from Ray Rice and LeGarrette Blount. The 83 points was enough to move me from 30th to 24th place in the NFL Expert League. I will once again need to put up 80-100 points to have any chance to move up further in the standings.

I am going to jump on the Cam Newton bandwagon this week knowing that they will be in a scoring war with the New Orleans Saints. The Saints will allow you to rake up a ton of years and that is what I am looking for here. I will be playing Cam Newton, Arian Foster, Fred Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White, Greg Olsen, Neil Rackers and the New York Giants defense will round out the rest of my Week 5 squad.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home