Saturday, October 8, 2011

NFL Week 5 Predictions

Hit 10 straight last week, I am over 70% for the season. I will try to stay hot this week, there should be some close contest. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 5 Predictions below:

Pittsburgh Steelers
Cincinnati Bengals
New Orleans Saints
Houston Texans
Philadelphia Eagles
Arizona Cardinals
Indianapolis Colts
New York Giants
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Diego Chargers
New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Detroit Lions

Last Week - 12 - 4

Year-To-Date Results – 45 - 19 (70%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

Bye - Cleveland, Dallas, St. Louis, Miami, Washington, Baltimore

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home