Saturday, September 24, 2011

NFL Week 3 Predictions

Week 3 was a huge week as I knocked down 13 "W's". I smell some upsets this week but really could not pick many so we will see how that works out. Week 3 is a desperate week for some and I look for some surprising outcomes. . Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 3 Predictions below:

Cincinnati Bengals
Carolina Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Tennessee Titans
Cleveland Browns
Philadelphia Eagles
New Orleans Saints
New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Green Bay Packers
Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Pittsburgh Steelers
Dallas Cowboys

Last Week - 13 - 3

Year-To-Date Results – 23 - 9 (72%)

Last year I was 162-94 (63%) on predictions.

Bye Week Teams: NONE

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home