Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week 1 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am once again playing a great fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player ONCE during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

Week 1 was a disaster as I decided to play some scrubs first and save the bigger stars for later in the year, that plan did not work out well. I scored 49+ points which puts me in 60th place in the NFL Expert League. I am already 59 points out of first place. My Week 1 starters were Josh Freeman, Peyton Hillis, Jamal Charles, Dwayne Bowe, Mario Manningham, Owen Daniels, Jay Feely and the Cleveland Browns defense.

There will be no messing around this week I need to score and I need to score big! I am rolling out a lineup that I think will succeed and that has great matchups. I am going with Matt Stafford, Michael Turner, James Starks, Andre Johnson,, Charles Johnson, Brandon Pettigrew, Mason Crosby and the Baltimore Ravens. I smell 100 points!

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home