Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 1 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am playing a great new fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player once during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

Week 1 I decided to play some scrubs first and save the stars for later in the year, we will see how this strategy works out for me. I scored 76 points which puts me in 12th place out of 36 in the celebrity blogger league. I am 25 points out of first place. My Week 1 starters were Jay Cutler, Carnell Williams, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jabar Gaffney, Mohamed Massaquoi, Kellen Winslow and Robbie Gould.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home