Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NFL Week 9 Predictions

Every week I will make my NFL gameday predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our Fan-Sided forum area. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. We are doing pretty good so far going 71-45. My NFL Week 9 Predictions are below. Good Luck to you. The Lions gave it a good college try last week, however this is the pros so they still lost. I was also a little disappointed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers who should have knocked off the Cowgirls. The Kansas City Chiefs are my upset pick this week.

Buffalo Bills
Jacksonville Jaguars
Cleveland Browns
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Bears
Kansas City Chiefs
St. Louis Rams
Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons
Indianapolis Colts
Pittsburgh Steelers

Last Week 9 - 5

Year to Date 71 -45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home