Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NFL Week 8 Predictions

Every week I will make my NFL gameday predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our Fan-Sided forum area. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. We are doing pretty good so far going 62-40. My NFL Week 8 Predictions are below. Good Luck to you. I lost a couple close ones last week with Washington and the Browns. My huge upset this week is the Detroit Lions. I know you think I have lost my mind. It is hard to go 0-16 in the NFL and nobody looks more likely to do that than the Lions. However I like the fact they are playing Washington who tends to keep teams in games.

Baltimore Ravens
Carolina panther
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Detroit Lions
Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots
San Diego Chargers
New York Jets
Philadelphia Eagles
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers
Tennessee Titans

Last Week 8 -6

Year to Date 62 -40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home