Thursday, October 23, 2008

NFL Week 7 Predictions

Every week I will make my NFL gameday predictions. We would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our Fan-Sided forum area. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. We are doing pretty good so far going 54-34. My NFL Week 7 Predictions are below. Good Luck to you. I finally nailed the Houston upset last week. I should have been on Cleveland as well but I just couldn't write that one down. I am taking the Cleveland Browns this week as one of my upset picks.

Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans
Miami Dolphins
New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
New York Jets
Cleveland Browns
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Denver Broncos

Last Week 8 -6

Year to Date 54 -34

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home