Friday, October 22, 2010

As Vinnie Sees it- Week 7 Vince Vitale



Injuries to Vince Young and Malcom Floyd cost me what I thought would be at least a 70+ point week. After getting only 54 points last week and falling into 11th place I need to be spot on this week and get some luck as well. Joe Flacco has four straight double digit point outings and is going up against the Buffalo Bills, I can't think of a better time to use him. The Bills are the worst team in football and the Ravens are coming off a lost to New England on the road and will be playing at home. Look for the Ravens to put a pasting on the Bills this week. After making two great picks last week with LaDainian Tomlinson & Rashard Mendenhall, I need to make the correct decisions this week as well. Ray Rice who has 55 carries in the last two weeks is a no brainer pick against the Buffalo Bills. I like Steven Jackson against Tampa Bay but I am going to save him for next week when he will be at home against the Carolina Panthers. Instead I have selected Jamaal Charles who is averaging over 6 yards per carry and should torch the Jaguars defense. I wish the Chiefs would give him 25 carries one week and see the total damage he could create. While I do like Boldin against the Bills this week I do not want to put every egg in the same basket. I am going to go with Jeremy Maclin on the Eagles with DeSean Jackson out he should have a solid game against the Titans pass coverage. For my second selection I will be going with Brandon Lloyd the most consistent fantasy point provider this year at home against the Oakland Raiders. At TE I am going with Ben Watson on Cleveland. The Cleveland Browns should trail the entire game against New Orleans and Ben should continue to get a lot of looks and dump off throws from Colt McCoy. Watson has been a fantasy surprise and has 5 straight games with at least 45 yards receiving. I think the Chiefs will continue to score some points this week against Jacksonville so I am going to go with Ryan Succop for my kicker. I hope to get at least 70+ points out of this lineup and to climb back into the top 10 through 7 weeks of play. Check in next week to see if my selections paid off.

By Stlvinnie - http://www.stlouisramfan.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home