Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 2 Suicide Fantasy Football Results



I am playing a great new fantasy football game called Suicide Fantasy Football. Every week you must select 1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker but you can only use each player once during the 17 week season! Scores accumulated from week 1 through 17 and the overall highest point scorer wins the league.

I scored 74 points which puts me in 11th place out of 36 in the celebrity blogger league. My Week 1 starters were Michael Vick, DeAngelo Williams, Brandon Jackson, Roddy White, Miles Austin, Zach Miller and David Akers. My high scorer was Michael Vick and my low scorer was Zach Miller.

Wish me luck, and check out Suicide Fantasy Football.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home