Saturday, January 2, 2010

NFL Week 17 Predictions

Well I may not be very good but I sure am consistent. Almost two straight years of straight 63%. No telling what teams will pack it in this week. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. I would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 17 Predictions below:

Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Chicago Bears
Houston Texans
Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
San Francisco 49ers
Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys
Arizona Cardinals
Denver Broncos
Baltimore Ravens
San Diego Chargers
Tennessee Titans
New York Jets

Last Weeks Results – 10 – 6 (63%)

Year-To-Date Results – 152 - 88 (63%)

Last year I was 162-93-1 on predictions (63%)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home