Thursday, November 12, 2009

NFL Week 10 Predictions

Wow that was a rough week. Now we have to start off with a tough Thursday Night Football game on NFL Network. I am actually going to go with the Chicago Bears even though they are playing awful. I think Lovie Smith knows they have to win this game and I think they have more firepower than the San Francisco 49ers. We shall see. Every week I will make my NFL game day predictions. I would love it if you share your opinions, or your own predictions in the comment area of our St. Louis Rams Blog. All picks will be straight-up, not against the spread. Good Luck.

Week 10 Predictions below:

Chicago Bears
Atlanta Falcons
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers
New Orleans Saints
Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders
Arizona Cardinals
Dallas Cowboys
San Diego Chargers
New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens

Last Weeks Results – 7 – 6 (54%)

Year-To-Date Results – 82 - 47 (64%)

Last year I was 162-93-1 on predictions (63%)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home